- Born 1949 Mesa, Arizona
- Baptized as a child; Aaronic Priesthood as a youth; Melchizedek Priesthood as a young adult
- Missionary in the Argentina South Mission
- Married Kathleen Bennion 1975, Provo Utah Temple; nine children
- Bachelor's Business Management, 1973; Juris Doctor, 1976, both from BYU
- Private Law Practice; then Real Estate Development
- Bishop, High Councilor, Stake President, Area Seventy
- President of the México Guadalajara Mission, 2002-2005
- Second Quorum of the Seventy 2009 - present
Elder Wilford W. Andersen was sustained a member of the Second Quorum of the Seventy of The
Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints on April 4, 2009, at age 59. At the time of his call, he
had been serving as a member of the Sixth Quorum of the Seventy in the North America Southwest Area.
Elder Andersen received both a bachelor's degree in business management in 1973
and a Juris Doctor degree in 1976 from Brigham Young University. He was a managing partner of Andersen
Investments from 1979 until his call as a General Authority.
Elder Andersen has served in numerous Church callings, including full-time
missionary in the Argentina South Mission, bishop, high councilor, stake president, president of the
México Guadalajara Mission (2002-2005), Area Seventy, and General Authority.
Wilford Andersen was born in Mesa, Arizona, on August 22, 1949. He married
Kathleen Bennion in April 1975. They are the parents of nine children and currently reside in Santo
Domingo of the Dominican Republic.
"Wilford W. Anderson of the Seventy", Liahona, May 2009
"General Authorities: Elder Wilford W. Andersen, Church Web Site
Selected Discourses and Writings